This site provides an accurate satellite view of the Earth; you can see the current areas that are in sunlight and darkness, as well as being able to see the current weather patterns (updated from actual satellite weather imagery). Here’s a script that will download the latest image and set it as your GNOME background.
Like us on facebook!
- Fujitsu Artificial Market Segmentation (or, how to make a Mac ScanSnap FI-5110EOXM work in Windows 8.1)
- MATLAB: Easily perform large batch jobs on multiple machines (without MATLAB Distributed Computing Server)
- Using PS to output human readable memory usage for each process using AWK
- Building SOAP services on Google App Engine in Java: Part 1 – The Servlet
- Eclipse RCP: Setting P2 repositories (update sites) programmatically (for when p2.inf fails).